Quilters Delight Singer Sewing Machine

Oh my cow!!! This singer sewing machine does it all! And it is down right cheap! I've been a seamstress for many years, in fact I sewed my sisters whole wardrobe when she was in jr high school one summer.

Sewing is one of those hobbies that can be relaxing. It challenges those of us who love puzzles and putting things together. The rewards are great in that you get to feel the satisfaction that comes with having accomplished a project successfully.

I love this quote from an old singer sewing manual:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003KK807M/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003KK807M&linkCode=as2&tag=ramtracking-20&linkId=2YTW73PYH5QS22D5


Perfect for the seamstress in your life

Makes a wonderful gift, show how much you care

Whether you are a quilter, a mom sewing for her kids or just starting out on this fun and useful hobby, this singer machine will make you sing with joy.