Caught Like a Deer in Headlights

When you sit down to your computer to work do you feel like a deer caught in headlight? The last couple of days I have heard this same thing from several of my online friends, I m involved in so many things, I just don t even know where to start . I too have felt this way, overwhelmed with trying to accomplish so many different things, you know the multiple streams of income idea. While multiple streams of income is an interesting concept, probably the best way to get there is to start with at least one stream of income. Even if that stream is small, build it up to the point it can continue on its own before you start looking at building more streams. One drop of water will wear away a stone over time as it continues to drop in the same spot, while a whole bucket will only wash your floor once.

http://bit.ly/1bacHjo