Lumbar Spinal Pain? Buy An Inversion Table

There is no way to tell you just how good it feels  if you have been struggling with lumbar spinal pain to suddenly get relief. I have had intermittent back pain for years and find that the longer I let the pain go on the worse it gets, so if I don't address the problem right away, I could be laid  up for days if not weeks while I try to go the chiropractic route

It has been my experience that the longer I let my lumbar spin pain linger the worse it gets. Once I have done the damage, fallen on ice, taken a miss step in the yard, or tweaked my back pulling hay for the goats, I either need to address the situation right away or face being laid up for days!

By using an inversion table right away, I'm not at the mercy of a chiropractor, who in my area, doesn't work all the time (he is trying to retire).


I highly encourage you, if you also suffer from even intermittent back pain, get a table. You will be so glad you did!

In my post over on Squidoo you will discover the top five best inversion tables and how to get the best results while using them.

This is the infrared inversion table complete with heat!

Learn all about which tables are best when it comes time to buy an inversion table:

  1. Inversion Therapy Back Pain Relief
  2. How Using an InversionTable Helps With L...
  3. Buy Inversion Table Solve Your Back Pain...
  4. The Five Best Inversion Tables For Back...
  5. Be sure to see your doctor if you have.....
  6. The Five Best Inversion Tables For Back...